This beautifully renovated mill building combines 13 foot ceilings, oversize windows that flood the space with natural light, and original wood floors with modern office amenities for the best of both worlds.
Chelmsford Mills was built around 1890 by the USW Corporation and was originally know as Silesia Mills. While originally constructed for wool combing and storage, the mill was also home to a foundry, a carpentry shop, a machine shop and a blacksmith in the early 20th century.
Our on-site property management team provides a wide range of services to tenants, managing all facility repair and maintenance issues as well as space design, construction, and everything else in-between. We establish long-term relationships through consistent and exceptional customer service.
55 Middlesex Street Suite 214, North Chelmsford, Massachusetts 01863, United States
Copyright © 2020 Chelmsford Mills - All Rights Reserved.
Website Designed by Chelmsford Holdings